Is your tool lanyard legit? Here are five must-haves for every ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant tool lanyard:
1. CAPTIVE EYE – Secures lanyard to carabiner and ensures the webbing will not roll onto the gate or become disconnected.
2. LOCKING CARABINER GATE – Prevents tool from disconnecting during use.
3. 121 MARKED LABELING – Clearly states required lanyard information including maximum weight rating, manufacturer information, warnings, and lanyard length.
4. PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS – Includes installation illustrations, as well as use, care, and replacement guidelines.
5. CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY – Identifies where and when ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 testing occurred.
Learn more about Dropped Object Safety & Prevention Standards at ergo.zone/drops