OSHA has released their list of most frequently cited violations for the year so far. The list includes both the Construction (1926) and the General Industry (1910) standards. Fall Protection remains at the top. Also please note that the Respiratory Protection and PPE numbers do not include any COVID related data. The analysis covers only the OSHA general industry and construction requirements.
Please see the FREAS SharePoint page under Safety for more information on this topic and a list of all the Weekly Safety Messages issued this past year.
- Fall Protection – General Requirements (1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (1910.1200)
- Scaffolding (1926.451)
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147)
- Respiratory Protection (1910.134)
- Ladders (1926.1053)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178)
- Fall Protection – Training Requirements (1926.503)
- Machine Guarding (1910.212)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment – Eye and Face Protection (1926.102)