The University of Delaware ONEcard

Check out our UDaily Articles:
ONEcard update
- March 23rd, 2015
ONEcard update - March 11th, 2015
ONEcard - January 24th, 2015
'Contactless' ONEcard - December 18th, 2014



ONEcard Distribution Center - Extending Operation through 3/27/15

Location: Lobby of the Student Service Building (30 Lovett Avenue)
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm with extended hours on Wednesday

ONEcard Recard - FAQ's

The i-card: The ID Card Office will continue to provide i-cards to Faculty/Staff and Students during ONEcard Distribution. 
Click here to learn more about the i-card


General ID Card FAQs


  • University of Delaware Facilities, Real Estate & Auxiliary Services Newark, DE 19716 USA
    Phone: (302) 831-1141 © 2004 - 2015 University of Delaware