The Facilities & Auxiliary Services' HR Unit has responsibility for record retention and processing hourly payroll on a weekly basis. The following administrative resources may be of assistance.
• Payroll Deadlines
• Payroll FAQS
• Leave Forms
• View Payroll Stub on-line
• Approve Employee Shop Time
• Approve Residential Employee Time
• Entering Shop Employee Time
• Dependent Sick Leave
• Time & Attendance Pay Codes
• Request for Leave Form AFSCME "only"
• Netscape Report Viewer
Any questions regarding hourly payroll contact:
Sheila Boyle, 831-1732 -- AFSCME Hourly Employees - Grounds and Maintenance
Kathy Michael 831-2622 -- AFSCME Hourly Employees - Custodial