What We Do
Mover Services is responsible for the relocation of furniture, equipment and sundry items for University departments and offices. We are also responsible for the setup and breakdown of special campus events.
We do not offer assistance on personal moves for the general public.
Some of the regular services performed by the Mover Services unit are:
- Furniture and equipment relocation for Newark, Wilmington, and Southern Delaware campuses
- Transportation of larger quantites of Archival Boxes/materials
- Setup and breakdown for the following special events:
- Spring Commencement and Convocations
- Winter Commencement
- Special events at the President's House
- New building dedications
- New Student Orientation
- Conferences sponsored by various UD organizations
- Home football game setups
- Concerts at the Carpenter Sports Building and the Bob Carpenter Convocation Center
- Greek activities held campus-wide
- Trabant University Center special events
- Special Olympics
- Parents Day activities campus-wide
- Homecoming activities campus-wide
- Honors Day activities campus-wide
- Please submit a Facilities Service Request to utilize our services.
Please contact Steve Kirby for rate quotes at 302-831-6917.
Steve Kirby, Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org - 302-831-6917
Chondra D'Amato, Administrative Assistant II: email@example.com - 302-831-2157
Mobile Phone Numbers:
Steve Kirby, Manager: 302-722-3486
Carl Thomas: 302-722-3480