Electrical Services maintains and operates all of the low and medium voltage electrical systems on campus. We are also responsible for all campus elevators, emergency generators and preventative maintenance for building infrastructure electrical equipment.
Some of the routine corrective maintenance performed by the Electrical Services Department are:
- Replace switches and receptacles
- Replace ballasts in light fixtures
- Responsible for ensuring power to equipment and outlets.
- Responsible for all secondary switch gear feeding the university campus.
- Responsible for all medium voltage switch gear feeding the university campus.
Chargeable services provided by the Electrical Services Shop are:
- Install new electrical panels and services for equipment and building needs
- Upgrade existing or install new light fixtures, lighting equipment and dimming
- Provide lighting options and installations
- Repair electric ovens, stoves, and departmental owned equipment
- Upgrade electrical systems as necessary
- Provide temporary generator support.
Michael Guns, Manager: M_Guns@facilities.udel.edu
Request for Service: Web Forms/Facilities Work Request
Request for Estimate: Web Forms/Facilities Work Request